In the beginning, it worked OK for my anxiety. Not as good as Lexapro but I found Celexa to be a gentle start up and less overall side effects in general. But for the last four months I feel like I’m back to square one with my anxiety, and I even feel depressed. I’m currently on 20 of Celexa and don’t really want to increase it as I’ve read that it has some serious side effects at higher doses. My doctor would like me to add Wellbutrin, but I’m afraid that won’t be good for my anxiety. Has anyone else has Celexa stop working?
- Depression - What are the alternatives to Lexapro?
- Lexapro - Does anyone had side.effects 8 months after stopped?
- Why is 20mg Lexapro taking longer to work this time?
- Does Lexapro cause you to wake up feeling depressed?
- When taking Lexapro do you have to take it 12 hours apart?
- Ending my 6th week and haven't had any positives?
- Lexapro vs Zoloft: How do they compare?
- How to minimize Lexapro withdrawal symptoms?
- How long until Lexapro starts to make me feel better?
- Lexapro withdrawal symptoms?
- Has anyone used Lexapro for anxiety and gained weight?
- How long does it take for Lexapro to be totally out of your system and feel normal again?